Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lots of southern fun!!

       So while we have been in Louisiana we have been able to do some fun things & I have not been able to blog about them so here are some pic's to catch up & let everyone know what has been happening.

       THE CIRCUS
       We try to find fun stuff to do here in Louisiana because I get bored while Mark is at work.  We basically gave up our summer and family time to come out here, so Mark tries to make it fun as possible.  I found a big sign at the river center here in Baton Rouge that Bartamen Baily Circus was coming to town so I told Mark I wanted to go. I have never been to a circus before so I thought it was a lot of fun but everyone else said it was super lame, oh well can't please everyone:)  I really liked the elephants and I think Paislee did too, I know she is sort of little to even notice but it was still fun.


CABALLA'S & DADDY'S (MARK'S) GUN!!
  Mark was selling so well that we decided one week if he sold 10 systems he could buy his long awaited AR15/308 semi-automatic rifle.  Well.... he did it and now this beauty is his fathers day/ Birthday gift:) Brian his brother also gave him an incentive that if he sold ten he would pay for a scope. So now Mark has an awesome rifle but no where to shoot it till we get home. He was so excited and I must admit it is pretty sweet!! Check out Paislee's hat she tried on at caballa's:)


BUBBLES WITH PAISLEE
   Like I said before I get bored a lot out here, just me and Paislee hanging out!  I bought bubbles to see what she thought of them as well as to entertain myself HAHAHA.  She liked them ok but like most things she really just wanted to eat them.


No comments:

Post a Comment