Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More catching up!! SORRY

Fathers Day
For Fathers day I made Mark breakfast in bed and then after church we went on a picnic. Mark Played Volleyball with the boys and me and Paislee cheered him on!  Marks gun was his Fathers Day/ Birthday gift but I felt like he needed something more sentimental but couldn't find much so I made him a wallet sized pic of Paislee with her piggy tails with the words printed on it I Love Daddy so cute and Mark loved it and now shows all his alarm clients his little girl :)



`
I love Mark so much and he is the best Daddy ever!!  I am so lucky to be married to him, he does so much for me and Paislee Thanks Mark/Daddy we love you.  First Fathers day and many more to come.



 Me And Paislee
      I get to spend a lot of time with my little girl out here in Louisiana so we try to keep ourselves busy!  Painting toes and lots of pics
This is a classic Paislee Face
 
   Paislee's First time in a Jumper she Loved it and could not stop jumping! So cute:)





No comments:

Post a Comment