Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patty's

     So I don't know whats wrong with me because if you know me I always remember holidays!  However, for some reason I did forget St. Patty's Day:(  We went down to Sigurd the day before to celebrate my cousin Kent's 30th Birthday so that is what was on my mind.  So fun, his Girlfriend put on the whole thing and it was very cute everything old school Mario Brothers. He was so surprised he had to take a few steps back when we all yelled SURPRISE!!  So good to see him and be in Sigurd I think the last time I was there was 6 years ago for my cousin Sally's wedding, WOW we were over due:)  Then we drove back to American Fork to my mothers house.  I for some reason looked at the calender @ midnight and saw March 17th!!First thought... "I didn't even pack green cloths for us!!"  So sad:( I did however managed to make GREEN blueberry muffins and GREEN milk:) that was it for St. Patty's excitement. Then we went to Provo to do taxes.....Lame  Then back home to watch the poor Aggie's lose to Kansas State.  Not a very exciting GREEN day but oh well what can I do. Guess there is next year.
We all ended up having Green tongues and teeth
 cuss I got a little carried away with the food coloring:)

No comments:

Post a Comment