Friday, March 4, 2011

4th Of July

        This year the 4th was a little different, I am used to being with my Family Camping Boating and Fireworks!  Well this year it was Louisiana style.  We started our day by going to the Baton Rouge Zoo which was so much fun other then the heat and Paislee getting sunscreen in her eye.  She was able to pet a baby alligator and sit on a giraffes head!!HAHA Who can say that?  So I am the worst mother ever and let the boys convince me that it would be fine.  We were feeding them leaves and Mark lets Paislee pet the giraffes head and then thinks it would be cool to hold her like she was riding it crazy I know we are just lucky the giraffe was really nice.  We then went down to the Mississippi boardwalk in downtown Baton Rouge for some music, jambalaya and Fireworks over the Mississippi it was amazing!  Marks boss Brooke then had additional fireworks at his house and everyone went swimming.  Me and Mark didn't bring swim suits so Mark jumped in and then sweet Brian threw me in.  All in all even missing our families it was a really fun 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment