Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Paislee's announcements!

     So I finally finished and sent out Paislee's announcements!  No worries that she is now 2 months old, which by the way is so crazy I swear that i was just prego:)  Camille my sweet sister took Paislee's pictures and they turned out adorable, but I knew they would take the best photographer and the most absolute cutest baby ever and what do you get the cutes best pics ever!  Ok so it helps that I am the mother of the baby and the sister of the photographer but you look at them and tell me different!  So to sort of explain the pictures I pretty much have loved tinkerbell my whole life and I am facinated with a land that you never have to grow up.  Fortunatly I did grow up and now I have the cutest family, anyway I wanted Paislee to look like my littel Pixie/Tinkerbell.  Her bedroom is basically a pixie land and I wanted an adorable pic of her to go on the wall and tada success!! SHE IS SOSOSO CUTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment