Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Crib Set finished!!!!

        I finally finished Paislee's crib set and it turned out so cute, took me forever but I love it!! She is now a big girl and sleeps in her big girl bed:)  This is her tinkerbell fairyland!! My mom made the bedskirt and I made the rest there are some flaws if you look close so don't HAHA however I was quite proud of myself.  I even hade Mark help me put on the velcro for the bumper(They were sticky velcro strips so it was a nightmare to sew them on!!!)  Anyway I am so happy it is finished, so is Paislee!!

2 comments:

  1. HOW DARLING!!! My goodness! What a talented mom you are. :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE her walls. How in the world did you do that? I was thinking about doing a tree and that overwhelms me. Seriously I want tips. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon this, what a cute family! We hope all is well with you both! Keep up the good work.

    http://jaredandkathleensmith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete